The latest version of FireFox (v.52.0) disables the Microsoft Silverlight functionality meaning Xpedition planning software will not load.
Please find below a work around below to re-enable Silverlight in the new version of Firefox:
1. Open a new tab in Firefox and enter about:config in the browser address bar and press Enter.
2. Click on the ’I accept the risk!’ Box that appears
3. Right-click on a blank area on the page, in the drop-down menu which appears - Select - New - Boolean
4. In the box that appears enter the following text - plugin.load_flash_only
5. For “Enter Boolean Value” ensure that “False” is chosen and click OK.
6. Close Firefox down and then reopen and return to Xpedition.